Torah Study is held at 9:30am Eastern every Saturday, via Zoom.
Everyone is welcome to attend; check the newsletter or call the office to get the Zoom link.
[You] Shall Further Instruct
- The children of Israel are commanded to bring pure olive oil for the ner tamid “a constantly burning light,” above the sanctuary. (27:20-21)
- Aaron and his sons, Nadab, Abihu, Eleazar, and Ithamar, are chosen to serve as priests. (28:1)
- God instructs Moses to make special clothes for the priests. (28:2-43)
- Aaron and his sons are ordained in a seven-day ceremony (29:1-29:46)
- Aaron is commanded to burn incense on an acacia altar every morning and evening. (30:1-10)
February 12 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am EST